Around town


It feels good to be home! Ahhhh! Did i already said that? 
Like a million time? Serioulsy?   ;) 

I've spent most of my life in this little city of mine and i still discover new places everytime. 
Today i had a meeting around the European district and i couldn't stop myself to snap a few pictures on my way.
I miss Paris a little though, but i'll be back there soon enough and BIG NEWS : In december i'm going to Rome!! 
Can't wait! 
Traveling is definitely the best thing in the world, right? 

Ca fait décidément vraiment du bien d'être à la maison! Ah la la.
Quoi? Je l'ai déjà dit? Genre un million de fois?? Oké oké, j'arrête.

J'ai passé le plus gros de ma vie à Bruxelles et pourtant chaque fois que je rentre, je découvre de nouveaux endroits.
Aujourd'hui, j'avais rendez-vous du côté du quartier européen et je n'ai pu m'empêcher de prendre quelques photos. 

Paris me manque soit dit en passant, mais je sais que j'y retourne très bientôt.
Et pour rester dans la lignée, je pars à Rome dans quelques semaines à peine!! 
J'ai hâte! 
Voyager est définitivement la meilleure chose au monde, pas vrai? 















2 commentaires :

  1. I went to Brussels this Summer and loved it. Great food, beautiful people, and great beer! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I really like that picture of the Atomium! I live in belgium and I've actually never been ;d.
    I've been in Brussels like a gazillion times, but never went even near the atomium!

    xoxo Grace

    RépondreSupprimer

My Instagram

Copyright © Can Soup Lover - Blog Lifestyle Belge . Designed by Rom OddThemes