One night in Montparnasse


The other day i had cool plans for the night but all of a sudden they've been canceled. Just like that.
So instead of going straight home and listening a depressing song from Lana Del Ray very loud, i did call my friend D. 
She took a while to met me in Montparnasse, and while i was there waiting, i did look around me. 
Does that ever happen to you? 
You just look litterally around and try to catch every single details of everything. 
I'm telling ya, that's a good way to keep yourself busy! 


L'autre jour j'avais des plans super sympas pour la soirée et ils sont salement tombés à l'eau. Juste comme ça.
A la place de rentrer à la maison en écoutant Lana Del Ray me beugler à plein volume une chanson triste, j'ai appelé ma coupine D.
Elle a mis pas mal de temps à arriver à Montparnasse, j'ai donc commencé à regarder attentivement autours de moi. 
Ca vous arrive jamais? 
Juste littéralement regarder tout autours de soi et prêter attention à chaque petits détails. 
C'est une super manière de passer le temps, je vous le dis.  














Enregistrer un commentaire

My Instagram

Copyright © Can Soup Lover - Blog Lifestyle Belge . Designed by Rom OddThemes