100th Post!


Yayy for my 100th post!

Okay, now we can speak about serious business.
Today was (still is actually) monday. I hate mondays. Always have, always will..
Or maybe i will not hate mondays anymore when i will be able to work from home. For me.
But that is obviously not for today, or even tomorrow.
So i appologize in advance for complaining about work so often.
I am perfectly aware that i have a very cool job! In a nice office, with great co-workers, with a very decent salary, with alot of benefits, with future opportunity... But i just cannot see myself do what i do today for the rest of my life.

I am so grumpy these days... SORRY guys!
I try my best to think about all the good things i have in life (and God knows i have tons of it!) to keep a positive mood.
If i have to picture my thoughts i would say, it's like preparing yourself to enter in a tunnel (which is winter), dark, cold, long and boring tunnel. Crazy right?
The good thing is at the end of the 'tunnel' there is some amazing things, i just want to push the forward button.
I hate say that and i hate feeling like that ughh!


Here are a few pics from the last couple of days :











Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Enregistrer un commentaire

My Instagram

Copyright © Can Soup Lover - Blog Lifestyle Belge . Designed by Rom OddThemes