for days like this...




A few months ago, when i was in Koh Samui, Thailand with my sister and step brother, i remember one particular morning when we were at the beach.
It was a gorgeous sunny day, we were lounging by the sea, on a stunning beach, surrounded by the clearest and warmest water, and i told my sister : 
"Waow, look were we are..."
And we took a few minutes of silence to etch deep down in our memory the softness of the sand, the salty smell of the air, the relaxing sound of the water, this breathtaking landscape, this infinite wellness sensation, this calm, peaceful and perfect moment.
I knew i would need memories like this when fall and winter will come. To bring me calm, hope, courage and peace when i feel a little bit off. 
So more than once a day, i just close my eyes and get back in our little island just like that, in the blink of an eye. 

What do you do to cheer you up when you feel down? 
Does thinking about happy memories help you? 


More post about Thailand herehere and there is a few video on my YouTube Channel here 

J'aime me rappeler d'un moment bien précis de mon voyage à Koh Samui, où j'ai été il y a quelques mois avec ma soeur et mon beau-frère, 
C'était une magnifique matinée ensoleillée, j'étais paresseusement assise dans l'eau la plus claire et la plus chaude qui soit, sur une plage sublime et j'ai dit à ma soeur : 
"Waow, regarde où on est..." 
On a pris quelques minutes pour emmagasiner tous les précieux détails qui nous entouraient, de la chaleur brûlante du soleil sur notre peau, du léger bercement de l'eau, du sable fin et doux sous nos fesses, de l'odeur salée, du bruit du vent, du paysage à couper le souffle, et surtout de cette sensation de bien être absolu dans laquelle nous baignions. 
Je savais qu'il était important que je grave cet instant particulier profondément dans ma mémoire. Que j'en aurai besoin plus tard, l'automne et l'hiver venus, quand je me sentirais un peu à coté de mes pompes, pour me ramener un peu de ce sentiment de paix, de calme. 
Maintenant, plusieurs fois par jour, je ferme les yeux et je me retrouve à nouveau sur notre île, en un battement de cil. 

Vous faites quoi en cas de coup de mou?
Les ancrages, ça fonctionne pour vous? 


Pour rappel, on peut trouver mes publications sur la Thaïlande ici, ici et y a quelques vidéos sur ma chaîne Youtube ici


2 commentaires :

  1. Ooooh I'll be in Koh Samui from Jan. 9 to Feb. 9! This picture is getting me very excited!!! :)

    xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I know exactly what you mean and that beach looks dreamy!

    RépondreSupprimer

My Instagram

Copyright © Can Soup Lover - Blog Lifestyle Belge . Designed by Rom OddThemes