Dear...




Dear Sun,
Please come. I'm freezing

Dear Summer,
Please hurry

Dear London,
i'm  looking forward to discover you

Dear Paris,
i really going to miss you

Dear Friends,
i can't even start to explain how i'm going to miss you all

Dear United States,
You are my next destination. To live that is  

Dear Modern Family,
I've just discovered you. Thank you for making me laugh so much

Dear Lana Del Ray,
I can't get tired of you

Dear Games of Thrones,
i have no idea why i can't finish your book. Sorry

Dear time,
Slow down until August. Thank you


Cher soleil,
S'il te plaît, arrive. J'ai froid.

Cher été,
S'il te plaît, magne toi.

Cher Londres,
J'ai hâte de te découvrir

Cher Paris,
Tu vas me manquer

Chers amis,
Je ne peux même pas expliquer à quel point vous allez tous me manquer

Chers Etats-Unis,
Vous êtes ma prochaine destination. Pour habiter j'entends

Cher Modern Family,
Je viens de te découvrir. Merci, tu me fais bien marrer

Chère Lana Del Ray,
Je ne me lasserai jamais

Cher Trône de Fer,
J'abandonne. Je n'arrive pas à terminer le bouquin. Désolée


Cher temps,
Ralentis jusqu'à Août, merci




 

2 commentaires :

  1. love little notes like this. honestly though, isn't modern family the funniest show ever?!?!
    xo TJ

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love all of these and pretty much agree with you on almost all of them!!

    RépondreSupprimer

My Instagram

Copyright © Can Soup Lover - Blog Lifestyle Belge . Designed by Rom OddThemes