A lot like Christmas... *





Dear friends,

i've decided two things tonight.

I )  I will not put a Christmas tree up this year. Sadly, cause i ADORE Christmas. I do.
On december 1st i turn into a merry & cheerful person and i intend to stay that way during the all month (at least i'm trying, bad mood sometimes find me anyway)
But since i'm going to move abroad in a few months, i cannot buy all the decorations and christmas goodies i want.
I, at least, though about buying a cute little (real) tree, but since i live in a shoe box, the only place i can put 'Eliot' (that's the name i've decided to give him.. i know Craaaazy Ladyyy) is literally 1 meter from my bed!
And those little thing smell so, i may really enjoy nature, woods and stuff but hum... No can do.

The good thing is since i spend the Christmas week-end with my beautiful family in Belgium and they are so amazing that we may even have rent a house in the woods, i will definitely be surrounded by trees and Christmas spirit!

So for now i spend cozy evening listening to christmas songs, drinking hot cocoa and  pretend that Eliot the tree is here with me   :)


II) I don't want any present. Yep, you heard me. No gift, No letters to Santa, Anything.
I don't need anything and most important, i've everything i need.

Man, i've matured! Last year i almost threaten Santa for a pair of Louboutin or the last Zadig&Voltaire purse but this year i've decided to give the old man some vacations. And honestly, it feels good.
I told my family to give to charity instead of buy myself something...


And i let you with some Chrismas Beauty


I've title this post like that, cauz' every cool blog i've check had one*



Mes chers amis,

Ce soir j'ai pris deux décisions

I) Cette année je ne vais pas mettre de sapin..
J'ADORE Noël, vraiment!
Dans la nuit du 1er décembre je me transforme littéralement en joyeux luron et généralement ça reste ainsi tout le mois (bien que parfois ma mauvaise humeur me rattrape)
Mais là, comme je compte déménager à l'étranger dans quelques mois, je ne vois pas trop l'intérêt d'acheter un tas de décorations et de jolies choses.

J'ai bien pensé à, au moins, mettre un petit sapin (un vrai) mais comme je vis littéralement dans une boite à chaussure, le seul endroit où je pourrai fièrement poser 'Eliot' (c'est le nom que j'avais décidé de lui donner... Hum, no comment please^^) est à 1 mètre à peine de mon lit!
Et ces petites choses sentent, très fort, ça sent le sapin quoi... Donc non, ça ne va pas le faire.

Heureusement, j'ai la chance de pouvoir passer le week-end de Noël avec mon adorable famille en Belgique, et ils sont tellement fantastiques qu'ils ont peut-être même loué une maison dans les bois pour le fêter tous ensemble! Donc je serai donc très certainement entourée de sapins et de ce bon vieil esprit de Noël!


II) Je ne veux pas de cadeaux cette année. Vous avez bien entendu. Rien, pas de cadeaux, pas de liste au Père Noël, Nada.
Je suis arrivée à la conclusion que je n'avais rien besoin et encore mieux, que j'avais tout.

Waow, c'est là que je me rends compte à quel point j'ai mûri! L'année dernière j'étais prête à menacer le père Noël s'il ne m'apportait pas une paire de Louboutin ou le dernier Zadig&Voltaire mais cette année, j'ai décidé de donner au vieil des vacances.
Et franchement, ça fait du bien.

J'ai demandé à ma famille de faire un don à une oeuvre plutôt que de m'acheter quelque chose...


Maintenant j'arrête de faire ma Cendrillon Souillon et je vous laisse ces quelques jolies photos de Noël  :)














3 commentaires :

  1. What lovely photos. I can't really think of anything I want this year... My best friend in Argentina is having a tough time and I'd rather get some money and send it to her. It's definitely not abou the presents.. there's more than gifts that bring Christmas cheer.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm loving your blog. So happy to have found it! The Christmas spirit in the air should be enough for everyone; because after all, love is all you need. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Good for you for not wanting any gifts. I know how you feel...when you're older you realize you don't really need anything.

    sherri

    www.sherriamour.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

My Instagram

Copyright © Can Soup Lover - Blog Lifestyle Belge . Designed by Rom OddThemes