I kind of Hate...



I can help it,  I'm a terrible corporate employee!

I hate the rules, I hate the schedule, I hate the fluorescent lights, I hate the clear glass offices where everyone can see everyone and absolutely everything, I hate the arrogant and self-important CEO and managers, I hate the expectation that I would smile and be happy to work there, I hate to talk to people who's taking everything too seriously, I hate to feel useless when there is a million things way more useful, interesting, challenging and fulfilling to do, I hate the fact that I have to work on a dumb Windows machine that have Internet Explorer and not even with full access, and I especially hate that I don't excelling at what I'm doing cauz' i just don't care.


The only good thing? I like some of my co-workers...


Corporate sucks people, i'm telling ya!




Pictures via Flickr


Enregistrer un commentaire

My Instagram

Copyright © Can Soup Lover - Blog Lifestyle Belge . Designed by Rom OddThemes