Life Lately!

Hey guys,

Here are a few pics from our life lately!



             Jim Morrison's grave  (R.I.P)  - And the skinny and leather-y legs are from a  creppy fan
                                         (but definitely don't belongs to Jim obviously)



Those girls were amazing! Oh, And BTW that's the bridge i'm walking on every day to go to work, Not bad huh?



                                                  One of my favorite place in Paris!
                                 


                                                                        Favorite T-shirt!


                                                                       C. and me   :)      





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Enregistrer un commentaire

My Instagram

Copyright © Can Soup Lover - Blog Lifestyle Belge . Designed by Rom OddThemes