Life Lately


Hey guys,

Lately i've been a bit Meh... Not so good. The worst thing is i don't even know why. Just feeling a bit down. I surely can use a bit of sun instead of this rainy et greyish days and weeks. Anyway, here are my life lately. I mean, the best part, of course   ;)

Hello les amis,

Je ne sais pas vous, mais je me sens épuisée et agacée en ce moment. Le manque de soleil y est probablement pour quelque chose. Anyway, voici à quoi ma vie a ressemblé dernièrement, enfin, la meilleure partie quoi  ;) 

  
Video Games



New President, New Era


Baking (Mom, not me)


Sleeping in a princess bed : Check!


Kendra and the Minimoys




Late night ice cream on the Champs Elysées 
Une glace à minuit sur les Champs


Rockstar's roots 
Racines de rockeuse


My new Opi


Finally start watching Smash. And i do kind of like it
J'ai enfin commencé à regarder Smash. Je dois avouer que j'aime assez  



Kendra & Me
My New Reebok!




Follow me on Instagram @Cansouplover

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

My Instagram

Copyright © Can Soup Lover - Blog Lifestyle Belge . Designed by Rom OddThemes