Maybe...





Maybe i promise myself to do forty minutes of sport every day for ten days. Counting until now : Zéro.

Maybe i have always wanted to speak spanish

Maybe i think J. have the most beautiful eyes on earth

Maybe i like to see really good movies while eating really good stuff in really good company.

Maybe i want to live a whole year in NYC

Maybe i wrote my sister a letter today

Maybe i want a dog

Maybe my favorite season is Christmas

Maybe i organize and think of everything but secretly i want J. to do it, because i hate being the most responsible of us

Maybe i would like to get married

Maybe i wish i could whistle with my fingers

Maybe i wish i be in ocean water right now

Maybe i want to hug my Mom

Maybe i love to laugh so hard than my stomach hurt

Maybe i want to take my little sister to California

Maybe i love my life...

Enregistrer un commentaire

My Instagram

Copyright © Can Soup Lover - Blog Lifestyle Belge . Designed by Rom OddThemes