My Birthday Week! Ma Semaine d'Anniversaire!





EN : Believe it or not, this birthday was the first one I didn't take off work in about 10 years!!

Crazy, right?

I usually like to have the day to myself but this time was different. Now that I'm working from home, my work/life balance is so amazing that I did not felt the need to take the day off.

I woke up to so many lovely messages, notes, phone calls, gifts, and flowers, it was just the best day ever! My amazing husband, friends, and family sure know how to make a girl feel loved.

As you can see, I wore my lucky green dress, David made me some homemade fresh croissants (the recipe takes 72 hours!!). He also made me a Tarte Tatin, which is arguably my favorite dessert and we had the loveliest lunch on the patio!

I had many birthday diners in the span of a week and I also enjoy some pool time since the weather here in Arizona allows it already.


I'll let you with a few pictures! Hope you had an awesome and lucky St Patty's Day!


FR : Croyez-le ou pas cette année, est la premiere fois ou je ne prends pas congé pour mon anniversaire en pres de 10 ans! 

C'est fou, non? 

En général, j'aime bien avoir la journée pour flaner mais depuis que je travaille de la maison, j'ai tellement de temps libre que je n'ai pas ressenti le besoin de déconnecter! 

Je me suis réveillée avec plein de messages trop mignons, de fleurs et de petits cadeaux! David m'a préparé des croissants frais faits maison et une Tarte Tatin (mon dessert favori!). 

J'ai porté ma robe verte porte bonheur (couleur de la St Patrick!) et nous avons fait un chouette petit lunch sur le patio. 

Jai aussi passé mon premier week-end de la saison a la piscine! 


Je vous laisse avec quelques photos! 













Comments

Popular Posts