My Better Half


<3
Today, i'm crazy in love with this : 
Aujourd'hui, j'aime ceci, beaucoup, beaucoup : 




























From de series My Better Half From Amanda Jane Jones's blog
Found via here  . 
Hop on her blog to know the love story of these blogger babes! 

Provenant de la Série My Better Half d'Amanda Jane Jones, trouvé via ce blog . 
Jetez un coup d'oeil au blog d'Amanda pour connaître les histoires d'amour des couples utlra hype derrières ces photos! 


Comments

  1. I love it... Very clever, cute and graphic !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the craetivity behind this! How cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand why you fell in love with this series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I am now mildly obsessed with this series!! ;)

    p.s. I'm giving away a $50 gift card to Shabby Apple if you are interested!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joli travail ! photos originales
    ça donne envie de voir le reste

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts