My Little Paris...

Hi everyone,

Hope, you my american friends, had a great thanksgiving.
We don't celebrated in here, as you know, which is a little sad cause there is anything i like better than eating tons of delicious food surrounding by the people i love. Luckily Christmas is coming very soon now!

Here are a few random shots of the city that i took with my phone these past weeks...

























Xoxo

3 commentaires :

  1. Thanks girl! I had an amazing thanksgiving. (I gained two pounds- oops!) would love for you to check out my blog and follow! Let me know I'll follow back! Xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love these pictures! Pretty good for a phone, you surely have skills

    Just discover your blog and love it! Different and not cliché, you're my kind of girl, ha!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What beautiful photos! Makes me want to come visit!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    RépondreSupprimer

My Instagram

Copyright © Can Soup Lover - Blog Lifestyle Belge . Designed by Rom OddThemes