This Girl will be missed!



That's my good friend Cécile.

I met her in Paris while she was freshly back from 7 years in London.
The thing who really brought us together (beside plenty of other stuff obviously!) was The USA.
She spent a couple of months there, all by herself, traveling around and now she leaves France to spending a year in Vancouver.

I'm so proud of you girl!!
You are the kind of person who remind me that dream are made to be realize, and it's a great feeling.


She also create a little blog that i will be glad to share when she will be ready to make it public!


See you very soon Cécyyyle  ;)


Here are some pics of her going away party (i took them on her facebook page but i don't think she will me mad about it  ;)









Enregistrer un commentaire

My Instagram

Copyright © Can Soup Lover - Blog Lifestyle Belge . Designed by Rom OddThemes