Inspirational


I have recently discover the blog of Spencer and Kylie and let me tell you, they are true I.N.S.P.I.R.A.T.I.O.N.

They are husband and wife and decided to volunteering around the world to help people.
What do you think about that?
Suddenly my teeny-tiny problems seems ridiculously insignificant.
We (I )  used to forget that there is wayyy more important, or real  things in life

This adorable couple changes the world, one village at the time.

So go check their blog!
The picture and video are perfect, the blog is interesting, vibrant and so inspiring ( plus this girl is cute as a button! )

Thank you to be who you are, and to do what you do. You guys can be proud!

And there is a sneek peek on the last post :










meet the sanchez family.
they are from colimbuela, ecuador and live together
in a small one-bedroom home with no running
water or electricity. maria, the mother, has five children
and raises them on her own as her husband recently
abandoned the family to fend for themselves.
working with SRA to grow their own garden
has helped to put food on the table and create
family bonding activities for the kids.

everytime we visit this family, they welcome us
with open arms and puppies by the dozen.
these videos are only about one minute long each -
please do take the time to watch and share your thoughts.
if you feel so inspired to pass it along, we would be grateful.






1 commentaire :

  1. thank you SO much for this post! i really appreciate it, it means a lot to me. thank you again. you are wonderful inside and out!

    xo
    kylie

    RépondreSupprimer

My Instagram

Copyright © Can Soup Lover - Blog Lifestyle Belge . Designed by Rom OddThemes